How Can You Bake StrengthsFinder Into Your Team Culture?
Customers constantly say, "I want StrengthsFinder to spark a powerful team-building moment. And I also want this to be more than a single-day event. How do we make this stick?" That's why Stronger Teams exists as a product: you want the momentum and performance improvements from your best off-site meetings. We give you 12x as many team building moments (one per month - spread over a year) for less than the price of an in-person retreat.
Private - Training for Teams
Who is it for?Work teams, leadership teams, corporate universities, development programs. It's a great fit for newly-formed teams, team building events, or off site retreats.
What is it?Half-day training with your work group.
Are there size limits?Nope! We can lead an event with 4, 400, or 4,000.
Where do we meet?3 options:
- 1. In-person at your venue
- 2. Our virtual training rooms
- 3. Online (self-paced)
How can you book a date?The best way is through the Contact Form in the Main Menu so that you get a realistic availability check on facilitators based on your target date and location.
Public - Group Development Program
Who is it for?Work teams, leaders, strengths coaches, talent development pros, leadership development programs. You can join as an individual or a team.
What is it?
- 1. Monthly (Live) Virtual Training - 1hr/month where you apply your strengths to practical business topics
- 2. Activity Guides - 1-page guides to help you lead strengths-based conversations and activities with a broader team
- 3. Strengths Vault - a library of strengths content you can study and use with your team
- 4. Office Hours - monthly strengths Q&A, which is live streamed and recorded
What kind of memberships are there?1. Individual 2. Team 3. Enterprise (>100).
How can you join the program?Click the button below for info based on each membership type.